Director of Partnerships and Business Development with the International Rice Research Institute (IRRI). IRRI is a leading research organization that aims to improve livelihoods and nutrition, abolishing poverty, hunger, and malnutrition among those who depend on rice-based agri-food systems.
Reporting to the Director General, the Director for Partnerships & Business Development is a member of the IRRI Executive Team (ET) and is responsible for developing strategic partnerships and organizational revenue growth through client engagement and business development activities. This is a new role within IRRI and will be leading the global business growth strategy, fostering the development of IRRI’s core business areas: Education, Technology Transfer and Consulting Services. Additionally, this role will support IRRI’s regional and country representation teams to ensure enhanced engagement with key partners, scoping and securing opportunities for revenue generation and income growth.
The ideal candidate would fulfil the following requirements:
- Extensive relevant experience in Business Development and Client Relationship development & management (both pre and post-sale), preferably with relevant scientific/technical/professional services organizations.
- Experience of leading and facilitating multidisciplinary teams to achieve results; with a track record of coaching and developing capability of individuals & teams.
- Excellent commercial acumen and innovative approaches for income generating initiatives.
- Ability to build effective personal relationships both within IRRI and with external partners and clients.
- Experience of working globally in a business development capacity.
DEADLINE: 30 March 2020
More information can be found on our website: https://oxfordhr.co.uk/jobs/director-of-partnerships-and-business-development/
or Download for more info HERE