Supporting women in agriculture research & development
Applications in this round are open to women from Philippines, Nepal, Myanmar, Mongolia, Timor Leste, Vanuatu, Samoa, Tonga, Kiribati, Tuvalu & The Solomon Islands. Closing date: 31 July 2020
Funded by the Australian Centre for International Agricultural Research (ACIAR), the prestigious Meryl Williams Fellowship provides an immersive leadership program, mentoring and professional development opportunities, designed to enhance leadership skills, opportunities and pathways for women in the agricultural research and development sector.
By becoming a Meryl Williams Fellow you will:
- Empower yourself to grow personally & professionally.
- Increase your ability to create a lasting impact in the agriculture sector.
- Equip yourself with the leadership and management tools & skills to navigate and influence change.
- Enhance your capacity to handle workplace barriers, exercise leadership skills & succeed.
- Increase your professional skill set through professional development activities tailored to your personal needs.
- Expand your network & receive support from experienced mentors in Australia & your home country.
- Enrich your life skills, self-confidence & develop self-awareness.
- Achieve an expanded worldview & greater life experience.
Visit this LINK for more information.