According to the Resolution of the President of Turkmenistan, the annual international scientific conference on “Science, Technology and Innovative Technologies in the Prosperous Epoch of the Powerful State” dedicated to Science Day and the opening of the High-Technological Park in Turkmenistan will be held by the Academy of Sciences of Turkmenistan.
Date: 12-14 June, 2014
Venue: Academy of Sciences of Turkmenistan, Bitarap Turkmenistan 15, Ashgabat, Turkmenistan
- Scientific and technological achievements for the development of the branches of economy in Turkmenistan
- Innovative technologies in the oil and gas complex, energy, agriculture, construction, architecture, seismology, textile industry, medicine and medicinal means production and other fields
- Environment and nature protection, ecology and rational use of natural resources
- Geoinformational Systems, Nanotechnology, Biotechnology
- Energy and resource-saving technologies, non-traditional energy sources
- Informational and telecommunication technologies
- The subject area of the conference can be supplemented according to the proposals of the participants
Abstract and report submission deadline: 31 March 2014
Application deadline: 31 March 2014
Notification of acceptance: 10 May 2014
Conference date: 12-14 June 2014
The Academy of Sciences of Turkmenistan will cover the travel and accommodation expenses for participants who receive the official invitation.